PLAN RESULTS - ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (PI) RESULTS
The Plan Results – Environmental PI Results section provides detailed results on the environmental performance of the various regulation plans.
- The Environmental Ratios Relative to 1958DD page compares results from the candidate, reference, and interest specific plans to the 1958DD results and is the key environmental evaluation summary.
- Graphs indicating how the candidate plans and Plan E (a reference plan) influence wetland meadow marsh and wetland emergent marsh conditions based on the full 50,000-year stochastic supply sequence can be found on the Stochastic Wetland Graphs page.
- The Priority Performance Indicators page provides the environmental ratios relative to Plan 1958DD for a few of the key performance indicators as selected by the Environmental Technical Work Group.
- The Species at Risk Graphs page looks specifically at how the various regulation plans influence species at risk results.
- The Environmental Performance by Region graphs compare overall environmental performance for Lake Ontario, the Upper St. Lawrence River, and the Lower St. Lawrence River.
- The Water Supply Sequences Descriptions page provides some general background on the characteristics and patterns of the various water supply sequences used in the evaluation process.